Date: 3rd August 2016
Author: World of Color & Canon
Subject: Software Update
Detail: Announcement of uniFLOW with certified AirPrint integration.
Orginial Article: Available Here.
Anywhere, anytime printing: uniFLOW Service receives Apple AirPrint® certification
LONDON, 3 August 2016 – uniFLOW, the integrated print and scan management solution, has received certification by Apple for AirPrint, extending secure and advanced printing services for iPad®, iPhone® and Mac® users.
As demand for flexible working continues to increase, more businesses are looking for end-to-end print solutions that simplify workflows and enhance productivity on-the-go. As a result, the need for organisations to support their employees across all devices is essential. The uniFLOW Service’s AirPrint certification enables businesses to offer enterprise print functionality that delivers high-quality, Apple reliable results across a range of different devices while maintaining central management of print infrastructure.
Successful mobile working environments enable total enterprise functionality across all consumer devices and platforms. Apple AirPrint availability with the uniFLOW Service offers a centralised approach to print management, support and security to ensure users can work at full capacity anywhere, at any time, with any Apple device.
The certification means that iPhone, iPad and Mac users can now enjoy enterprise printing functionality including, job routing, usage accounting and secure printing, providing the tools they need to work from anywhere on the device of their choice.
- User Flexibility: Provides app-free secure printing and job accounting for all iPad, iPhone and Mac devices integrated on a network
- Personal Secure Queue: With the easy to use interface, print jobs can be accessed via a single, personal and secure print queue
- Job Accounting: The uniFLOW service tracks all user activity for reporting, offering complete control and visibility of costs
- Tested and certified by Apple: The official Apple AirPrint certification guarantees full access to the AirPrint Application Programming Interface, ensuring additional finishing features including colour, stapling and hole-punch controls
- Driverless Printing: Native authentication integration eliminates the need to install the uniFLOW client application on Macs and Macbooks
- Always iOS compliant: The official Apple AirPrint certification ensures that, whenever the next version of Apple’s operating system – either iOS or Mac OS® – is released, it can be tested and any necessary changes implemented in uniFLOW before an updated version of Apple’s operating system is released to the market